09 JSW TDI multiple trouble codes HELP

dpom

TDI
2009 Jetta Sportwagon TDI
So my Jetta had bad diesel fuel last Feb (63k miles, water and rust was in fuel, I have photos if you want to see the nastiness) and received all new fuel system (fuel pump, injectors, and glow plugs, clean fuel tank, lines, system purge, etc. $7k worth of damage).

It has had a new battery installed (June 2013). The car has 73,000 miles on it. My car is due for its service and I don't want to be surprised by the dealership (I don't trust the one here in Huntsville).

I just checked several codes it has thrown (and I reset them). Any help deciphering these?

P0306
C3313
U1413
U1600

Pending:
P13D4 Sensor for internal pressure of cylinder 3 electrical malfunction static

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I just checked several codes it has thrown (and I reset them). Any help deciphering these?

P0306
C3313
U1413
U1600

Pending:
P13D4 Sensor for internal pressure of cylinder 3 electrical malfunction static
What did you scan the car with? P0306 is a misfire on cylinder #6 and your Jetta only has 4 cylinders. The C and U codes are unknown (to me). As for the internal pressure Cyl #3, that is almost always a bad glow plug. The cylinder pressure sensor is in the glow plug.

Have Fun!

Don

Kevinski4

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
What kind of code reader did you use? None of those make sense. Find someone with VCDS and rescan.

U prefix codes typically designate some type of module or canbus communication problem.

C prefix codes are typically chassis codes like ABS and stuff.