WTB; Passat, Jetta, Golf TDI

tdipwr

TDI
1996 tdi passat wagon,1991 jetta 2 door diesel
I'm looking to buy another TDI for my son. I have a 97 Passat now that I love so another Passat would be good or a golf or Jetta. Doesn't need to be perfect I can do maintenance work. I prefer a 5 speed manual just let me know what you have.

fastcar4re

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI SEL (purchased as "new" in May 2017).
Hello. I have a 2005 Passat TDI GLS up for sale right now. It needs camshaft, but it does run and drive. It is an automatic, but many in the USA have put 5 speed manuals in this B5.5 Passat. I have it listed for $2,000. If you are interested, let me know. Be careful of any Jetta and Passat "pump duse" engine because the camshafts are known to wear. At least with the car I have, you will know it is new when you install. :)

jeffnsuz

TDI
96 Passat TDI Sedan 160k
Hello, I have a 97 passat glx conversion for sale. We converted a 97 passat glx vr6. It has a new tdi engine purchased from bora parts. The transmission was overhauled. Brakes, tires, shocks, struts all new. The odometer is reconditioned and set back to zero. The car now has about 7k on all the new parts. Lots more on her. Let me know if you are interested. I'm getting ready to post here on tdi club.
Thanks Jeff

tstdi02

TDI
02 Jetta
I have an 02 Jetta automatic for sale. Needs some work done, but priced accordingly. Listed on here - can text or email pics.

Jchi605

TDI
jetta
I have a 1986 4-door Jetta diesel for sale. It's a 5 speed and is in excellent condition inside and out. Garage kept and no rust. 56k original miles. I live in the Chicago area.