2010 MkIV Jetta TDI Oxford, Maine 204,000 miles

maine coaster

TDI
(3) 1998 VW Jetta Mk3's (all retired) 2010 VW Jetta
Selling my commuter car as I've just retired and am no longer putting on the long miles. Car has 204,000 highway miles, I'm the second owner.

I purchased this car in 2014 from an Army tank commander in Biddeford. He was the original owner. The car had about 73k on it when I bought it. I've done my own services, using Castrol LL03 full synthetic oil, about every 20k miles. Timing belt was replaced at about 150k.

Fuel economy has been tracked on Fuelly.com, under Maine Coaster, car is "T4". Over 117,000 miles I've averaged 45 mpg.

At around 164k Synergy Auto Labs in Manchester, NH did a DPF delete, EGR delete, Rawtec turbo back exhaust system (removed muffler, installed high flow cat and resonator). Also Malone Stage II chip tune. I added foglights with Euro switch.

Fuel pump failed at 202k - had it replaced, flushed all lines, replaced one injector. Exhaust is a little smokier than it was prior to the HPFP failure, my mechanic says it can be adjusted out.

Other miscellaneous work over the years includes replacing AC compressor, left front axle, wheel bearings, ball joints, etc - Koni orange struts all around, new all season tires 5,000 miles ago.

Interior is very clean, exterior showing some rust on back edge of wheel wells, right edge of hood, and a few nicks & dings here and there.

Asking $5,500 U.S.. I'll throw in a VCDS cable so you can access the car's computers through the OBDII port (software is a free download, the cable costs $300).

Call me (Mike) directly at (207) 739-9038 if you're interested or have questions, or post to this thread.

photos to follow, when I figure how to do that ...

maine coaster

TDI
(3) 1998 VW Jetta Mk3's (all retired) 2010 VW Jetta
typo in the title - this car is a MkV

There's been no interest at $5,500 - tell me what you think it's worth!