2001 alh tdi $2200- sold

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
Hi all,

I believe its time for me to part with my 01 tdi. Heres what we got. 2001 vw alh. I have paperwork for most of the things done to this car and its lifetime. I am the second owner. The only things I don't have paperwork for are some of the things I have done myself.

Looking to get $2200.
247k on the odometer.
Timing belt done at 215k (100k belt) with corresponding tensioners and water pump ect. and had new tappets put in at the same time. Starter. A-auto struts 2 years ago. Has straight pipe with the muffler. egr delete.

As of last spring:
New axles, A-Arms, actuator, Lime green vacuum lines, brand new frostheater, rear rotors and pins. Rear Calipers. Took the calipers off and greased the pins all the way around. New Alternator.

Within the last month I have put a new dog bone in and put new sway bar bushings in.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. There may also be a few things I am forgetting... if I think of any i will update the ad.

This is a 20 year old car if you're looking for one with near-perfect paint this isn't the car for you. the Rockers were truck bed lined because rust was trying to creep out from underneath the rear rocker so I sanded it all down and got rid of the rust and painted including behind the rear fenders under the wheel well. The paint is not perfect but other than that everything's solid.
interior is in pretty good condition for its age. The rear window GlowBugTDI badge has been removed as I am keeping the name and moving it to a new car. front tires have about about 65%- 70% tread. backs have about 30%.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thank you,
GlowBugTDI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
Tires are stock size...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited: