euro golf tdi pd wagon on ebay

MrPolak

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 New Beetle TDI
I like it. I'd try to get it, but it would never make it up my driveway, or through a parking lot.

gavros777

Veteran Member
TDI
96 passat b4v tdi
The seller's reserve is $22,000 just to give you guys the heads up.So what do you say does this used car worth $22,000?
I know cause i asked him i was hoping for $9,000 the most.

gavros777

Veteran Member
TDI
96 passat b4v tdi
Update this seller is a player.He said to me the reserve is $22,000 but in thesamba.com sells it $15,000.Just to let you guys know so you don't get played.No hard feelings but it sucks to be played.

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
There isn't much that this thing's got that you couldn't make. Take a North American 110 PD Jetta wagon, give it a Golf front clip from a wrecked Golf, give it a Rocketchip job, and you're pretty much there. And you've saved a few thousand $. It's got a 6-spd. manual, though, which would be more difficult to replicate.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
The $22k reserve was for the Euro van he was selling not the Golf. Maybe he got the two confused when he talked to you. Just food for thought.

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
The other issue with this car is, how are you going to register it? It's fully european, is probably on it's last leg of "foreign stay". He's trying to dump this, unless someone else can chime in with other info.

There's been a bunch of Sharan's on craigslist and other euro vehicles that people just can't register. The state (what ever one you reside in) won't let this stay. Goodluck.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
I asked him if I could inspect the DOT and EPA releases....it got very quiet after that ;)

MarcSays

TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI
This listing (270461358211) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Suprised?:confused:

deaster

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf TDI Variant - 80 Caddy Diesel - 04 WDI Passat Variant
He sold the car to a PA resident....hopefully someone on this site.
I drove/checked out the car and it was REALLY nice.
Not a conversion, but a true Euro TDI Golf Variant/Wagon.
The owner started his business in Germany then moved to the US open his second location- http://www.goingfast.org/