Want to give an opinion on what my VW is worth?

cody

Veteran Member
This will truly be an opinion. In one year we plan on selling our Jetta and will get a new one. I plan to sell our car to a private individual. What do you think it will be worth one year from now? 2000 Jetta GL TDI, manual, new Bilstein suspension, it will have about 130,000 miles, tires with about 20k miles on them, full tint, blue ext, black cloth int, Kenwood CD player, brakes with about 30k, TBG with about 30k as well as water pump, close to excellent shape inside and out, bra, and one owner. Can you give me an idea of what you think it will be worth? Thanks a lot, Cody

CHEMVW

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI GLS (back in the family), 2002 Jetta GL (sold)
I'm not an expert by any means like some of the members out there, but I have a Golf, same year with less mileage. I was hoping to get around 12-13k for mine, so in a year I'd say you are looking at around 10-11k? Just a guess.

highhilltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Jetta GLS
This will truly be an opinion. In one year we plan on selling our Jetta and will get a new one. I plan to sell our car to a private individual. What do you think it will be worth one year from now? 2000 Jetta GL TDI, manual, new Bilstein suspension, it will have about 130,000 miles, tires with about 20k miles on them, full tint, blue ext, black cloth int, Kenwood CD player, brakes with about 30k, TBG with about 30k as well as water pump, close to excellent shape inside and out, bra, and one owner. Can you give me an idea of what you think it will be worth? Thanks a lot, Cody
My opinion....$8500-$9500

I bought my fairly loaded '00 GLS with 55k miles last November for $12,000.