00' B5 ATJ Injector/s knock or something else

sMh

TDI
ALH ve90
Hi, first of all, I apologise if this thread is in the wrong place.
For 2 years now, my wagon B5 1.9 tdi PD115 ATJ has a shaky idle, I've changed all I can think of.

last 2 years maintenance:

Timing belt with ALL pulleys and belts.
New glowplugs
Camshaft / lifters
Dual mass flyweel/clutch kit
Engine and gearbox mounts
Rebuild Turbo
serviced every 8-10k km Ravenol/Motul or Liqui Molly oil/best filters I can find.

After all the hustle my car still shakes at idle and, has like lifter knock and never get worst or better over time, same knock for 2 years, but the interesting thing is that on nightime the shake almost go away, no matter if is a cold night or a hot one(winter/summer), this is driving me nuts, I can't get it.

Im thinking of one or more injectors because on a cold like 5C start I get one big cloud of white smoke and thats all, after that, runs ok.

On the other hand, on VCDS I don't get any errors/codes, injectors seems to be ok with maximum of +/- 0.40 correction per injector, timing is perferct -0.5 0.0, compression is perfect (i think 26-28 bar if I remember right) starts ok on any condition, engine pulls like a champ from down low(I dont do that kind of things, only when is needed) till mid 4000, no black, white or blue smoke when runing/pulls.

The problem is that I have NO ideea what injector do I need to change.
Or do I need to check anything else? Im giving up slowly...
Thanks in advice, if you need any other info, please ask.
I apologise for my bad english writing skills!