www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Forum and Web Page Info > TDIClub and TDIClub Forum News, Issues, Problems and Suggestions

TDIClub and TDIClub Forum News, Issues, Problems and Suggestions This is the place for updates on the website and forums. This is also the spot for forum questions, comments, ideas, gripes, requests, etc. This forum is NOT for posting problems about your car. Non-topic posts will be moved or removed.

Old July 21st, 2017, 23:19   #1
pkhoury
That guy with the goats

Default vbulletin questions

I'm sure this is probably the wrong venue to ask this question, but what the hell. I just wanted to get feedback from Lawson (veedubTDI) and others on how difficult it is to run a vbulletin site (thinking about doing the same for myself, but for goats, not cars). Aside from the IRC that nobody seems to be talkative in, I figured I'd ask here.
2013 JSW 02Q - Malone Stage 3, CR170, rawtek 3" straight pipe, PolarFIS, Panzer plate, front fogs, Bosal towhitch, Neuspeed 28mm swaybar, Sachs racing clutch, Peloquin LSD, dieselgeek shortshifter, CP3
2004 Golf GLS 02J - Malone Stage 4, VNT17, DC Stage 2 clutch, darkside 2.5" downpipe/intercooler/TIP MFA cluster swap
2003 Jetta GLS 01M - EGR cooler delete, Melett VNT17, Darkside SMIC. Future Ute/02J project
pkhoury is offline   Reply With Quote