Thank You

T.W.

Veteran Member
TDI
98 Jetta sedan; 03 Jetta SW
To the organizers and participants - THANK YOU for a great 2016 Fest. Carolyn really enjoyed her first Fest. Safe travels to all !
TW

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Thanks for coming! We all had a great time, the location was beautiful, and the weather couldn't have been better.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Home safe a few hours ago. Other than states that can't maintain their roads without tolls, great drive.

I had a blast. Thank you.

Can't wait to hear next years location.

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
Thank you to the following:

Fred for making this site and fest possible. 20 years, congrats!
The organizers and volunteers for this years fest.
The vendors who donated items for the raffles & auctions (silent & live).
The people who came and supported TDI Club by participating, donating, & buying items.

It was great to see familiar faces again, meet new people, and socialize with people I know on the forum but hadn't met in person yet.

Looking forward to fest 2017 wherever that may be :)

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
My favorite two Fests were both in Wisconsin. This one, and '05 in Lake Mills. Thanks to Eric for a great location, to him and all the organizers for their hard work making it happen, and of course to Fred for keeping it going after 20 years.

Sturgeon Bay is a beautiful spot, and it would be hard to argue with the weather. The bar is set high for 2017. Thanks!