FS 2010 Jetta Sportwagen Malone Stage 2

updog012

TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Hey guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. Here's the details:

[FONT=&quot]Super clean and very fast. I've hit 63 mpg average on a 10 hour road trip!!! Don't let this car be a dieselgate victim, save her life! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is the top trim TDI. It has Navigation, DVD player, Panoramic Sunroof. All electric windows, locks, mirrors (heated and adjustable) seat tilt, and heated seats. It has blue tooth and aux jack with built in speaker and microphone for phone calls. It has a light tan leather interior with black trim and carpet. Keyless entry, hydraulic hood and rear lift gate, fold flat rear seats, weathertech floor liners. Best of all, it has a flashed ECU with malone stage 2 tune and flashed DSG with a DPF delete. If you don't know what that means, it just means it's much, much faster, and gets better gas mileage than stock, and has a much smoother and smarter automatic transmission. Almost all of the components of the car stayed stock though, this is primarily a software upgrade for the cars computer. It also has launch control. I didn't hot rod this car though, it was a family transporter for me, and always had little ones in car seats in the back. It runs so much smoother than a stock sportwagen, it's night and day difference. These upgrades cost me about $1,500. I also added white LED interior bulbs which make it much brighter and cleaner looking. The rest of it is stock. I changed the oil myself always at 9k miles with royal purple 0w20 and that made a big difference in fuel economy too. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There is an alignment issue with the car that can apparently only be fixed by removing the body from the frame to correct it. This is due to the car hitting a deer. However, I've had several VW mechanics tell me it's not really necessary to get it done. It does usually have one tire that wears faster than the others, but that's not a big deal, and I still would get 30k miles out of that tire. There is no wobble at all, it runs straight and smooth. There's nothing else wrong with it. No mechanical issues at all. It has a couple door dings, but that's it. It also comes with a tow hitch that I never used. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I planned on turning it in for the dieselgate scandal but my wife and I hate the idea of the beloved family member being sent to the crusher or to a parking lot to rot. And we decided not to get the repair option done because they would have to undo the ECU tune, which is a waste of money in my opinion. Our hope is to save her life and give her to someone who will appreciate her. Anyway, we've been approved to turn it in for dieselgate, so this is a last effort to save the car. Feel free to make an offer. Not interested in trades, sorry.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]193,000 mi, asking $9,500[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'll post pics on the next post.
[/FONT]