Kansas City Area!

BruhahaX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW
SCCA event this June 8(saturday),9(sunday) 2002 at the Woodlands. Im going with a friend or 3 on sunday. You can enter your car for a small fee and race all day. I might even enter my TDI.

jayhawk

Veteran Member
Are you the only other MidWest member...this is sad. I lived in Seattle for a while and the TDI population was huge! I have only seen one other TDI in Wichita.

BruhahaX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW
No Jayhawk, im not the only other one from Kansas, there is another guy that lives in Lawrence too. So that makes 3 of us

SCCA got moved to June 16th !!! (like anybody cares)

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
And I'm just a short putt away in my Golf. MO side of the state line and a little to the north. I know there are other TDI owner's out there. I've seen them driving along and even at a local vendor of TDI's. Few have come forward and identified themselves. Maybe we need to have a GTG for timing belt changes, general maintenance, or whatever.