2003 GLS Jetta TDI In Kansas City area

FuelBurner

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta
FS 2003 GLS Jetta TDI In Kansas City area

I've decided to part with my 2003 Jetta. I bought it new from Baron VW and now has ~138,000 on the clock.
Car is Grey. 5-speed Has alloy wheels sunroof, leather, heated seats, Monsoon, etc for the GLS.
Since week one, car has had Monster Mats, Cat fuel filter, steel skid plate, Old Navy CCV, lightly tinted windows.
Oil has been changed every 10K, (except for 1st two changes @ 5K) with Mobil 1 synthetic, CAT fuel filter changed each 30K, brake fluid fluid every other year. Timing belt was done @ 98K with Diesel Geek Deluxe kit with water pump. New 94R battery within last six months. Bilstein TC struts, all four brake rotors, and Mintex Red box pads this summer at 134K. New windshield due to large rock ding last year. Always garaged, never wrecked.
I decided to sell due to work conditions. I did drive regionally for work, but now work from home, so car sits in garage most of the time.
Car is in good condition for its age and miles, with a few little scratches here and there. It will need new tires in the next few thousand miles.
I will include Vag-Com USB cable with car.
$7800 firm
If interested, please email me @ bkscott(AT)KC(DOT)RR(DOT)COM

Last edited:

mafrif

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI 6MT
If I didn't have the exact same car I would be all over yours. Hard to find an ALH one owner with "low" miles.

Good luck with the sale.

procupine14

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Beetle 5sp
Wow nice! Too bad it's a stick! You are pretty close to me. It's a shame that my garage is full right now or it would be coming home.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
GLS is a trim level, slightly fancier than GL, with a few more available options. This particular one sounds like it has all available options, except automatic transmission.

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
I can vouch for this car and it's owner. I just can't believe he is selling :rolleyes: Kinda hard to work on copiers from home ;)