FEELER : 2015 VW Jetta TDI 59,000 miles , manual, black, in CT

Doug D

TDI
Jetta 15 TDI
Hey guys, Having owned TDI for 12+ years i am considering selling my 2015 TDI manual transmission, black with 59,000 miles on it. Recently I purchased a set of new tires for it and new alloy rims since it originally had factory hubcaps on steel wheels. Interior is great and exterior is also fine. I'm trying to gauge interest in a possible sale soon. Price would be in line with current market rates if it came to that. Thanks. Doug

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Good Luck! My immaculate 2015 Red Jetta SEL TDI stick every possible option was 4 Sale here for 2-3 months 40K miles.....people would rather buy a car that has been sitting somewhere for 2years than a proven owned since new....

Doug D

TDI
Jetta 15 TDI
thanks for the info tomo366. My target price was around 12,500.00 which is basically what i owe on it to vw credit. However Im not going to peruse it further here. As i mentioned in my subject it was a FEELER ...

Its sad after inputting the TDI info into KBB, cars.com and others its you can see the penalty VW corp has caused to us TDI diesel users and our long term value of the cars.

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
Good Luck! My immaculate 2015 Red Jetta SEL TDI stick every possible option was 4 Sale here for 2-3 months 40K miles.....people would rather buy a car that has been sitting somewhere for 2years than a proven owned since new....

You still trying to sell that?

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
thanks for the info tomo366. My target price was around 12,500.00 which is basically what i owe on it to vw credit. However Im not going to peruse it further here. As i mentioned in my subject it was a FEELER ...

Its sad after inputting the TDI info into KBB, cars.com and others its you can see the penalty VW corp has caused to us TDI diesel users and our long term value of the cars.
You had the chance for the buy back at a great price yet you changed it to fix from your posts. Now you complain of the loss you suffered? Sounds like you have only yourself to blame.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
You had the chance for the buy back at a great price yet you changed it to fix from your posts. Now you complain of the loss you suffered? Sounds like you have only yourself to blame.
Are you referring to me? I haven’t suffered any loss.....what I suffered from was folks on the Club telling me they were going to buy my car and then walk telling me they changed their mind.....which is nothing new here....didn’t really want to sell it anyway! I needed the money to put down on my CPO 328D! My Jetta is now paid for and my Wife drives it every day....her gain and the folks here that told me they wanted to buy the cars Loss....I did change my mind about selling the car back.....Because this was one of the last cars Chris ever sold here and then after these guys changed there minds.....my wife decided I needed to keep the Jetta

Last edited:

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I was referring to DougD. Did you not see the quote? Why would you think I meant you? Usually when you quote someone that is who you are referring to.

bizzle

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW SEL (totaled), 2013 Touareg Executive

I plugged my info into kbb and opted to have it track the data. Even though I turned mine in within the first couple months of the buyback, I still get alerts that the value has increased on my TDI and that's been going on for a while.