Picture thread!

meerschm

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Jetta wagon DSG 08/08 205k buyback 1/8/18; replaced with 2017 Golf Wagon 4mo 1.8l CXBB

I took this photo after climbing the hill behind the lodge Saturday morning.

from the top of the slope, from the chair lift platform

apologies if this ends up a duplicate.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
That's a great picture with the fog in the valleys.

where2

Veteran Member
TDI
One '13 JSW_TDI & One '04 Variant_TDI
Looks like an Epic GTG location! Although we predominantly live in FL, my wife and I also have a little place in Northeastern Maine. I'm now kicking myself for not driving across the state, we were both in Maine in September! I really would have liked to see that Autohome Columbus Variant on the MkIV Wagon. I want a setup like that for our annual road trip to Maine!!

Thanks for the photos, and the username of the owner... If the TDIFest ever goes back to Sunday River, I'll drive from FL if I have to!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Looks like an Epic GTG location! Although we predominantly live in FL, my wife and I also have a little place in Northeastern Maine. I'm now kicking myself for not driving across the state, we were both in Maine in September! I really would have liked to see that Autohome Columbus Variant on the MkIV Wagon. I want a setup like that for our annual road trip to Maine!!

Thanks for the photos, and the username of the owner... If the TDIFest ever goes back to Sunday River, I'll drive from FL if I have to!
Chances of the Fest making it back up to Sunday River for a third time are slim, at least in the foreseeable future. That said, check out some of the other locations... it's a great time! :cool:

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Great pictures and, obviously an awesome Fest. Sure wish we could have made it.