PARTING OUT: MK4 Jetta mods and goodies!

hobbyshop

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDI Sport, 2004, Platinum Grey
Parting out an MK4 2004 TDIsport - has many mods and I'll try to list as many as I can remember. I gave the car to my parents a few years ago and they want to part with it now, so parting it seems to be the best bet. The body is rusting and I'm sure there are people who can make better use for the parts!

External upgrades: ($$$$$)
- (retail was $2567) Caractere body kit (http://www.lltek.com/volksgate/html/..._caractere.htm)
QUALITY euro parts - GENUINE high quality
o $250front molded bumper
o $250 side skirts
o $250 rear lip

- (Retail: $349.98) Asking 200. Hagus M3 style heated aspherical (no blind spot) side mirrors with indicator turn signal lights and anti-glare glass

Performance upgrades: ($$$$$$)
- $800 PD130/150 injectors (OEM VW) (for more fuel and more efficient combustion and performance)
- $800 Turbo back 2.5” exhaust w/ downpipe including Magnaflow resonator and stealth downturn tip
- $400 Suspension: Shine Real Street Racing Springs w/ Bilstein HD shocks (best handling suspension for the car IMO!)
- TT Sport Bushings
- Stainless Steel Brake lines in front

- OEM steel skid plate (not available in North America) to protect your precious oil pan from bumps, ice and raise sewer covers!
o http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...ate/ES2075230/
- Magnetic oil drain plug (to catch any metal flakes in oil before it causes any damage)

STOCK PARTS:
- $400 - TDISport seats - high bolstered cloth seats - driver side has tear on bolster. Rear seats have 60/40 split
- $400 - 15" Alloy wheels with good tires
- other stock parts- just ask!

Last edited:

4WDrift

TDI
Jetta PD Mk4
version?

What version is the flashzilla?
Is it unlocked?
I'm interested.

hobbyshop

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDI Sport, 2004, Platinum Grey
looks like the v2 with same features.. but it could very well be v1. not sure what the difference is
when i delete my tunes off of it, then it would be open to be used on another car
What version is the flashzilla?
Is it unlocked?
I'm interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

01whttdi

Veteran Member
TDI
03 TDi Wagon, stock and loving it.... for now.
Are you parting the whole car? Or just the add-ons? I am looking at both fenders and trunk of you are. Let me know your thoughts!