Now if I could only figure out

bigb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Sportwagon S
how to keep the switchblade key fob from constantly opening in my pocket:rolleyes:

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
Bigger (more loose) pants? :)

I wish we could use the NEW fobs, like the ones that new Tiguan and maybe Atlas get. The updated key fob is much better.

bigb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Sportwagon S
I like the rubber band idea, a nice tight one from the broccoli seems to do it! My other option was to slice off a cross section of plastic pipe just big enough to go around the release button and Superglue it on.....Thanks

bigb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Sportwagon S
. Get looser pants.
So I figured out over a week ago that the rubber band works and now you come along and tell me to get a new wardrobe??? Sorry I'm a jeans kinda guy and always will be.

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
A rubber 4-button key fob cover both protects the fob from scratches and keeps the blade from opening 99% of the time (for me at least), b/c the button is mostly recessed. They a few bucks on ebay.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
So I figured out over a week ago that the rubber band works and now you come along and tell me to get a new wardrobe??? Sorry I'm a jeans kinda guy and always will be.
Stick it in the change pocket. It won't open there. Plus you hardly ever need to actually use it so it stays put. No need for a wardrobe change.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
don't wear skinny jeans?