Bora Parts

rodanr77

TDI
2003 JETTA TDI
Hi all...

just got my parts from Aaron....

Aaron was nice enough to let me talk his ear off a bit on the phone and he guided me to a VR6 single mass clutch kit and TITAN 764 nozzles... it arrived in Blaine faster than i could pick it up!!

solid vendor as stated before... and nice guy to answer my questions while he had an upset baby in the background!

thanks again Aaron

BigBadThor

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Tornado Red Jetta Wagon GLS (sold); 2014 GSW Wolfsburg Edition CPO TDI
Christmas morning

Ordered it Friday, got it Tuesday, it's being installed by Brandon today. The original turbo was starting to make unhealthy noises and the car just turned 400K so it was time to upgrade.

Aaron was fantastic....first he asked if I was phoning from Canada and offered to call me back on his dime....which he did immediately. Then he patiently let me ask a million questions as I tried to figure out which turbo to get while he was quite obviously busy from what I heard in the background. Then he gave me a break on the customs and brokerage fees. He certainly lived up to his reputation. Thanks Aaron!

Can't wait to feel da booooooost! :D

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Ordered it Friday, got it Tuesday, it's being installed by Brandon today. The original turbo was starting to make unhealthy noises and the car just turned 400K so it was time to upgrade.

Aaron was fantastic....first he asked if I was phoning from Canada and offered to call me back on his dime....which he did immediately. Then he patiently let me ask a million questions as I tried to figure out which turbo to get while he was quite obviously busy from what I heard in the background. Then he gave me a break on the customs and brokerage fees. He certainly lived up to his reputation. Thanks Aaron!

Can't wait to feel da booooooost! :D

So what did you end up buying?

Yblocker

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat
I wanted to bump this thread up for Aaron and his people at Bora Parts/ Cascade German Parts. I have done business with Aaron several times over the past 5 years or so, and each time he has delivered faster that I could have hoped for, and goes out of his way to get parts for me even if it means thinking outside the box to get it done.

Thanks Aaron!

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
Well finally after years of abuse I managed to kill my VNT 17....:(
It's been a blast while it lasted ��
Now after getting new tires and doing some other work on the car I simply couldn't give up on it. New turbo was on the menu :D
Aaron from Bora Parts hooked me up again. He got me a great deal and shipped it to my door within two days. No BS and hassle free.
Solid guy and fantastic service from a great vendor :)

Last edited: