2004 loaded Jetta 173k CT daily but auto $4,000

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
2004 dark dray, black leather interior
bought the car at 158k and has been my DD since.

parts and work.....

new timing belt kit, N75 valce, and oil change for $798 at 170k by local TDI club member 94X at 413 performance in Springfield Ma
EGR delete
new cleaned intake
steal braided turbo oil line
4 great tires

unfortunately an auto, it drives fine however it has acted up on me 4 times in the past 12,000 miles or so, i drive it at least 500 miles a week unless it's snowing and then i drive my jeep.
i wouldn't hesitate to hop in this and dive it from CT to cali and back.

buying a newer car so i don't need this anymore, low mile car perfect for a daily driver for a long commute.

i can text pics for those who want it, but we all know what a 2004 jetta looks like. it's a nice DD, so not perfect show room floor but not a rusted out turd box.
203 592-38 seven two

Last edited:

sardo_67

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf SEL 6spd
i picked up an extra BEW motor/trans from a friend who got rear ended last year in his golf with 98k on it. i'll toss that trans in with the car as a back up, or it's the perfect host for a 6spd swap and tune.
the full side intercooler/piping upgrade kit from Darside still new in box can be added as well. (comes out to $420 or so USD shipped to your house from UK)
https://www.darksidedevelopments.co...i-pd130-asz-and-us-spec-bew-pd100-engine.html

i can work in delivery of the car on the east coast, between CT and NC if that helps the buyer any

offers?

Last edited: