Hello Vegas-ites!

EZC6083

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI Black
Hello all, I am planning to make my move from Sactown to Vegas this Fall. I am wondering who you guys trust in the local area to do your work. I prefer a down home kind of shop, an independent who doesn't mind doing it right.

Looking forward to meeting up with you when I'm in town and swapping stories and maybe beers!

Obadiah

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
Where are you working here in Vegas?? I live all the way south in Vegas. and work close by at McCarran airport. At least its considered very close compared to other cities I have lived.

When you get a local address I can show you how to get some free tickets for some of the shows here. Although your co-workers will probably show you also.

good luck on your move.

JonEMTP

TDI
2014 Passat SE
Hi,

I'm in the Las Vegas area for work through September, and my brand new Passat is up for the 10,000 mile service.

Anyone have any recommendations for dealer service in the Valley? I'm living in Boulder City, but flexible.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Hi,

I'm in the Las Vegas area for work through September, and my brand new Passat is up for the 10,000 mile service.

Anyone have any recommendations for dealer service in the Valley? I'm living in Boulder City, but flexible.
If a dealer is what you want, I have had pretty good luck with Findlay VW in Henderson. This is also the closest dealer to Boulder City. I do not like Auto-Nation (used to be Desert VW), and I have zero experience (good or bad) with Findlay VW North.

Have Fun!

Don

JonEMTP

TDI
2014 Passat SE
If a dealer is what you want, I have had pretty good luck with Findlay VW in Henderson. This is also the closest dealer to Boulder City. I do not like Auto-Nation (used to be Desert VW), and I have zero experience (good or bad) with Findlay VW North.

Have Fun!

Don
Well, I figure I paid for the factory warranty and services... Might as well use them.

Thanks for the advice.

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
finlay in henderson also has free shuttle to the nearby mall while you wait for car. I only used them for the fuel line recall 2 years ago. went fine but no other experience with them.