OHIO Youngstown

Scott02

Veteran Member
TDI
Too Many

OK, i've seen a black MK4 TDI at BW3's in boardman Ohio that has some muffler that has two straight cut approx. 2" round exits from it that stuck under the valance, sorry that's all i got...

Also anyone else around the greater Youngstown area ?

Scott02

Veteran Member
TDI
Too Many
Black mk4 Jetta sedan pulling into the Lowe's/Staples/Dicks/Wallmart complex off of South ave in Boardman, OH.

Looked potentially lowered. Black rims. Some sort of non-stock exhaust.

Scott02

Veteran Member
TDI
Too Many
Two TDI's today...

White mk7 Golf SEL with lighting package on western reserve road and north bound on rt 680. Gave me a point and a nod as you passed me in my white GSW SEL

Blue mk5 sedan with roof racks and likely a tune as it was a bit smoky when darting around on the highway, rt 680 south bound, got off at Midlothian exit, Ohio license plate VW0 or VWO.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
my wife was up that way Last weekend in mydark blue 2015 GSW. but apparently you didnt see her.

the plate says GROWL3R.

Scott02

Veteran Member
TDI
Too Many
I'm just across the border in PA, frequent the boardman /poland area regularly. Blue 02 jetta.
Well hello. Can't say I recall seeing a blue mk4 sedan much. Most of the mk4 sedans I see are black or green.

Anything done to yours visually or power wise that I should keep an eye out for?