German Motor Werks tunes?

Grussing

TDI
99.5 06 Jetta 14Cummins
Any one know any thing about this place there selling tunes for VW PD, looks like there in oak grove Oregon.

Last edited:

Grussing

TDI
99.5 06 Jetta 14Cummins
70 views and not 1 response, I made a deal to have my ECM flashed with them maybe I shouldn't!

Grussing

TDI
99.5 06 Jetta 14Cummins
Looks like they also go by INMOTION Tuning, I know nothing about them.

Grussing

TDI
99.5 06 Jetta 14Cummins
I talked to them on the phone today and they sounded very knowledgeable! And because I'm a shop they would give me a deal to get the word out, and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

BuzzKen

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI, '09 335D, '10 X5D
And I hope they will take into effect your gutted cat on a stock brm turbo...... a.k.a. Mr. Creepy.

Grussing

TDI
99.5 06 Jetta 14Cummins
What's the difference between a gutted cat and a down pipe as far as boost creep?

BuzzKen

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI, '09 335D, '10 X5D
What's the difference between a gutted cat and a down pipe as far as boost creep?

Not a whole lot. Your tuner just needs to take this into account and not be too aggressive. Your misfire at slight throttle is worn vanes, ziptie mod will help you, a tune will aggravate this.

Grussing

TDI
99.5 06 Jetta 14Cummins
Ok thanks for the info, should I tear it down for an inspection or replacement? Are there serviceable parts in the turbo? I have rebuilt ford 6.0 turbos for sticky vanes.

swapmeat

Veteran Member
TDI
b4v....died, engine swapped into mk1 caddy
I got chips for my 1z from them. Not the power claimed but I'm very happy with the power for the price.especially considering the power to weight in mk1-tdi swap. Prob wouldn't use for custom or big build, but at $325 what most others charge for just a tune,I got my sprint 764 from kerma and inmotion stage 2 chip. Budget smiles, daily driven lol

Grussing

TDI
99.5 06 Jetta 14Cummins
I got my tune done from In Motion, German motor werks, I am very impressed I can't believe the improvement for $150, but as I was told it didn't do anything for my shudder, I tested the actuator in vagcom 11, and got around 300 mbar, so I'll need to adjust the stop, my ? Is what should I try to get for a #?