FS in Florida: 2006 VW Jetta TDI - $4000

speeder94

TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Asking $4000 OBO. Located in Melbourne, FL

I got this car for my commute to work. From around 100,000 miles to now, its ALL highway miles. This is my third car, so its literally only used to drive to work and back on the highway. Gets great gas mileage, excellent torque - never have to downshift to pass. It has a DCT transmission, so lightning-fast shifts.

Good: double din radio with AUX, sunroof, single push power windows, ice-cold A/C, chilled center console, heated seats, bigger fuel injectors, up to date on all maintenance including new camshaft and turbo actuator.

Bad: ABS light is on as it needs a new front wheel bearing. The part will come with the car for free. Headliner is sagging. Brake booster needs repairing, but Ive been driving it with manual brakes with no issues. Has some scratches, surface rust, and dings around the car. But nothing too insane. EGR throws a code every now and then, so its not a bad idea to just do the delete kit.

This is an excellent commuter car, or can be tuned for a lot more power and turned into a project car.

More pictures seen here:
https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cto/d/melbourne-vw-jetta-tdi/6983190586.html