www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted

TDI Cars for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel cars for sale and wanted.

Old August 12th, 2019, 16:21   #1
vwsnaps

Default 2015 Volkswagen Mk7 Golf 4 Door TDi SEL DSG 50k

I hope this is not a mistake.. bought an Audi Q7 TDI Prestige S-line today to replace this... kids are 14 / 12 and nice to " bring a friend " with the 3rd row.

Located Lincoln Nebraska.

So my personal tdi is for sale. ( wife driving it the last year )

It was one of the first " buy back " cars offered in Midwest - i bought it April 2018. 23k. at a local dealer auction. Came from California.

2015 Vw Golf 4 door - SEL ( fully loaded , pano roof , camera etc )

Automatic DSG transmission ( 40k service done at 40k )

New tires on these 15" rims a few month ago. ( the 18" GTI wheels are sold that is in some older pictures )

About the car:
I did Rawtek / Malone stage 2 at 29k June of 2018. ( I have everything i removed sitting in my shop so it can be reversed )

I installed 2017 Golf GTI Sport Plaids.
Bosal Trailer hitch also installed - i tow a mk1 rabbit truck trailer to haul vw motors / transmissions. I have the Etrailer wiring kit for lights but never did install it - i only hauled 5 times or so during the day so never worried about it.

3 programmed keys.

Of course it runs perfect - sounds awesome - get in and drive. I mean its a 2015 - not an mk4...

I owe - $15,500 to US Bank. Which ironically is what NADA says it is worth. So that is my price.

Wife got " bumped " into at some point - there is a dent on passenger fender - its hard to photograph and hardly noticeable but it there.

Last year we did 2500 mile road trip to canada and the front bumper got some paint flakes / chips that are above average. Im suspect at some point the front bumper was repainted. ( last pictures )

If you want to spend more money - on my spares they are only available with the purchase of the car.
Factory Vortex Roof Rack and Thule Cargo box

Extra set of rims / tires with snow tires.

Bosal / tesla trailer hitch adapter ( no i will not sell it separate , it took some bribing and alot of text messages, emails and phone calls to get one )

The new car will be by end of the month - so car will be for sale once the Audi is here and wife gives thumbs up. But - in the mean while i could probably be convinced to pick up someone at the airport if someone wants it today..

Located Lincoln Nebraska 68502

The Vehicle Rescue Sales & Service
www.thevehiclerescue.com
vwsnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 16:22   #2
vwsnaps

www.thevehiclerescue.com
Old August 14th, 2019, 14:55   #3
vwsnaps

Kind of surprised no interest
www.thevehiclerescue.com
Old August 16th, 2019, 03:24   #4
GreenLantern_TDI
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Mid 40s

Tell us more about the Rawtek and Malone stage 2. Was this a full delete and tune? Rawtek piped all the way out the back or just the down pipe? Dsg tune aswell? 15" wheels? SEL should have original 18s. Were the wheels changed for some reason? More detail the better.
Old August 16th, 2019, 03:41   #5
oilhammer
Certified Volkswagen Nut Vendor

Fuel Economy: fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwsnaps View Post
Kind of surprised no interest
Your price is about what the dealers are selling these for, some are even less, and your modifications may not add any value to the car at all. I personally like the GTI seats, the hitch, and of course the tune/deletes. But you are offering something without any warranty and that may scare some folks off.

This is not anything that would scare ME off (I void my warranties usually within minutes of taking custody of the car anyway..never needed them). Tough to compete with a dealer selling a "CPO Super Special Warranty" clad car that is about the same. Plus there are loads of 2015 Golf TDIs out there for as little as $10k out there for sale. Which tempts me to no end, LOL.

Good luck with your sale, though. Looks like a neat car. And congrats on the Q7.
Old August 17th, 2019, 12:54   #6
vwsnaps

Weird - i was having trouble replying from other computers - once the pictures loaded it wouldn't load the reply box....

Anyways - When i scored the GTI seats - i traded my 18's + cash for the GTI seats and GTI rims

I do have these 30th wheels / tires - available until someone buys them.

I sold the GTI wheels once the wife took over daily use of this Tdi when we turned her 2015 Tiquan in from lease in April... Cuz - 1. she a woman and would curb the **** out of them and 2. our winter SUCKED and potholes ruined everything.

The Rawtek is the full delete / egr/ dpf - cat , etc - i kept the muffler so its downpipes and the center pipe? 2015 didn't require a DSG tune , so i didn't waste more money on it. I dropped $1700 on the Malone Tune ( which i have the tuner box with stock tune , then a stage 1 tune with emissions equipment , then the Stage 2 tune with deleted equipment. as mentioned in my ad - i kept everything i took off so the car can be returned to STOCK by NEW OWNER if desired.

I realize this won't be a " quick " sale. But those of us not in Emissions states - i already spent the money on tune / delete and yes the seats are AWESOME - hitch , etc - all stuff already done money already spent.

I mean - if i have to kept it - my daughter will be 15 in 2 months - so what ever.
www.thevehiclerescue.com