Highbeam headlight holder

mklabunde

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SEL Premium
Ok strange question here I have a 2015 Passat and I need the holder that the highbeam plugs into. It clips in to the headlight housing and holds the bulb. I have tried searching for it and even went to the dealer and the only way to get it is to buy the whole assembly. I can't believe that nobody makes it aftermarket. What if has to be replaced. If nobody can point me in the correct direction on where to get one I may have to try my hand at laying it out and printing it out. I don't want to do that because I suck at CAD :D

Thanks,

Mark

mejpassat

TDI
2015 Passat TDi (NOS), 2014 passat TDI (Buy back), 2001 Tdi Golf (Gifted to Son)
Have you tried IDParts? They may have it....or google it. I have seen them out there....just don't remember where.

mklabunde

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SEL Premium
Hi mark!

Item 3 in this link:

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/etka/volkswagen/pa/691u/941000/

is a bulb holder. Is that the part you're lookin for?

Also, is there a part number molded into the part?

bob.

nope this is high beam lamp holder that has the wires attached. It holds the bulb and then this assembly with the lamp clips into the high beam holder. it's attached to the headlight assembly. If you had to replace it you would have to cut the wires and solder the new plug on the old wires.

Mark