Say "Cheese"

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
I'm bringing three cheeses from Oregon. A smokey cheddar, a maple leaf smoked goat cheese and a blue cheese.

So bring it! Let's see what ya got, cheese heads.

Reactions: Ton

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Isn't bringing cheese to Wisconsin a bit like bring coal to Newcastle? Or lobstahs to Maine? Or peaches to Georgia?...

Reactions: Ton

zoomydu

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen
I'm bringing three cheeses from Oregon. A smokey cheddar, a maple leaf smoked goat cheese and a blue cheese.
So bring it! Let's see what ya got, cheese heads.
Throw it away and stock up on Renard's finest. Their 15 year cheddar is amazing. Love their Havarti and muenster, as well. In the colder months we frequently order from them, since we can't get decent local cheese in most of Michigan.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Well girls, represent. Let's see it and taste it. I want to know why you think it's so good.

Noismyname

TDI
Formerly: Grey 2012 Golf TDI 2dr 6 spd man
I live two blocks down from Kraemer's in Watertown. I'll grab a few of their best cheese spreads and of course cheese curds

MichaelB

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat SE DSG
Well girls, represent. Let's see it and taste it. I want to know why you think it's so good.
Well, I'm not going to the Fest but after vacationing on the Oregon coast I found Tillamook cheese to be better than any other that I find in Wisconsin were i have lived my whole life. I buy it and use it for Christmas presents to my cheese head Wisconsinites. They have all been impressed by Oregon cheese.