Texas TDI, v2.0

txsoothead

TDI
06 Jetta
I've modded again since I last posted months ago. Take a gander and comment if you like. Short list of mods:

Euro GT grille
Euro GTI front spoiler
M3 style polyurethane lip
Smoked sidemarkers
Color matched mirror caps
suspension: Neuspeed sport springs
wheels/tires: 18 x 8 Privat Reservs, 225/40 Falken Ziex Ze

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
I love the front in combination with the dark tint in combination with the cool black wheel design. I'm just not crazy about dinner table sized wheels, but you have a very slick looking combination there: all well defined and integrated. Nice job!

Oh, my younger brother Farfromovin has the Euro tail lights on his '06. They have dual-color LED's behind clear lenses.

They are just sick, sick, SICK! I'm soooo jealous :mad:

Baycop

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta TDI/DSG, Campanella White w/Anthracite interior, Pkg 0, Factory Spoiler, Protection Pkg, Sirius
Great looking mods ! You picked my personal color favorites.
I just took delivery of a custom ordered 2006.5 white TDI w/ spoiler & black interior. I didn't like the new plain alloy wheels, so I made the dealer swap them to the older painted-polished ones. They had to swap the TPM sensors also. I've ordered some OEM+ accessories to personalize my car and plan to have it tinted and pinstriped.

What are the logos on your front doors ?
It looks neat, but I can't read them from the distance...

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
Those pics remind me of my college days. Sometimes we would go riding pumpjacks. Fun, fun,fun.