Suggestions for 02J clutch with 2056VK turbo

Hasenwerk

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
1982 Cabriolet (BEW|VNT17|Stage4), 1989 VW TriStar Syncro soon-to-be CR TDI (CBEA), 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 (ALH|VNT17|R520|Stage4)
My son is going to be installing a 2056VK turbo on his MK2 with a 02J transmission. Currently, he has a VB43 with Race520 nozzles and the appropriate Malone Tune. He can currently slip his current clutch which is a solid mass AHU flywheel with a Sachs "Heavy Duty" clutch with ease.

What clutch out there will handle 350ft.lbs torque all day long and NOT break the piggy bank?

Kevinski4

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
DC Stage 2 from Cascade German is what you seek. I've replaced several slipping SB clutches with DC clutches. No more issues.

gmo

TDI
modded pd130 asz vw bora .. 04
i have a helix and the organic plate held up with around 370lbs on a aggressive 33psi map , i could make it slip by double clutching it up hills in 3rd like a fool but standard fast road/ race driving it held up very well.
it dose stick in 1st and 2nd at time in low revs from time to time though. double clutching or blipping the throttle between gear changes and it unsticks , im going to fit a shim the see if it solves the issue fully

other than the occasional sticking gears i cant praise it enough , car revs so much better and much more fun when driving hard .