This Year Get Up to $70 Back on KONI Suspensions!

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI

This year KONI is offering big rebates on full KONI suspension sets. PLUS, they've lowered pricing on most of their popular models, so getting into a high-end KONI suspension is more affordable than ever!

Buy KONIs & Get Up to $70 Back Via Rebate Card!

This year, KONI is going even further with a rebate program for those who purchase full suspension kits. With this rebate, many suspension sets are at or below previous year sale prices.
  • $30 Rebate on Koni STR.T Sets
  • $50 Rebate on KONI Sport, Special (Red),FSD and Heavy Track Sets
  • $70 Rebate on KONI + Eibach and Coilover Kits
You must buy full set of struts and shocks to qualify for the rebate. Rebates must be postmarked 30 days from date of sale. See our Rebate page for more information.

*NEW* Koni + SUPLEX Springs Complete Suspension Set for Mk5/6 & Sportwagen pairs made in Germany Springs from SUPLEX with your choice of Koni shock. On sale starting at just $549.95 and qualifies for the Koni rebate program!​

Our Koni Special + SUPLEX Springs Complete Suspension Set for A4/Mk4 is our best-selling KONI package for Mk4 Jetta, Golf and New Beetle. On sale for $649 AND it qualifies for the $50 mail-in rebate below.

Last edited:

ZippyNH

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA TDI SE
Had Koni on my mini...Great products....If you are on the fence... Don't be afraid to buy quality. There were so much better than the eBay made in China junk other people bought.

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
The REDs on my Jetta Wagon were maybe the best thing that I did to the car. I've put 70 or 80k on them. They've been flawless and ride great on our lousy NH roads.

cevans

TDI
The REDs on my Jetta Wagon were maybe the best thing that I did to the car. I've put 70 or 80k on them. They've been flawless and ride great on our lousy NH roads.
Reds are Peter and my favorite choice too for the Jetta Wagon. We've been using them for 10+ years now.

dbhyslop

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
So is it just the rebate? The email this morning said that prices were lower plus the rebate, but the website still shows the same price for the FSDs. Is this all we get?

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
The new price for the FSD set is approximately $75 lower than the old discounted (not sale) price, which was about $753. That plus the $50 rebate makes the set about $125 less than it was previously.

cevans

TDI
In years past we had the price listed as the KONI MSRP, but crossed out and then in red the "sale price". Since KONI is keeping the "Sale Price" as the selling price, we thought the MSRP wasn't really helpful any more, so rather than advertising everything KONI as on sale we made the normal price the sale price...less *flashy* but perhaps more reflective of the situation.