How To: Common Rail Timing Belt Procedure

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
Does anyone know what was shown in the picture on page 22 of the procedure? It just shows up as a black box with a red circle. About to do this work and wanted all the info I can get my hands on. Thanks!
The blacked out image is just showing the tensioner arrow to the left of the slot (under tensioned). I remember when I would print off the PDF it would continually leave it black for no reason. I've just reprinted the document but now I can't find the .pdf location on the new server. Also, I can't seem to upload a .pdf to the new server? :(

jblack11

TDI
'13 Golf TDI 6MT
The blacked out image is just showing the tensioner arrow to the left of the slot (under tensioned). I remember when I would print off the PDF it would continually leave it black for no reason. I've just reprinted the document but now I can't find the .pdf location on the new server. Also, I can't seem to upload a .pdf to the new server? :(
Perfect, thank you very much! Hopefully it's just a bug and you'll be able to get that uploaded.

Have you tried restarting? 😃 haha

Tdiguy89

TDI
01 beetle alh 5mt, 02 jetta alh 5mt 12 jetta sportwagen cjaa dsg, 13 A3 cbea dsg
I would like the pdf as well, I can't seem to find it. Sorry if I overlooked it.

TurboABA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
RIP-2010 Jetta 6spd 2014 Touareg Execline
It's the first thing, in the first post..... did you even see the first post?

Stromaluski

Veteran Member
TDI
'67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '10 Cup Edition

Tdiguy89

TDI
01 beetle alh 5mt, 02 jetta alh 5mt 12 jetta sportwagen cjaa dsg, 13 A3 cbea dsg
It's the first thing, in the first post..... did you even see the first post?
It says "multimedia" in red letters and redirects me to the first page of this forum. I clicked it quite a few times.

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
It says "multimedia" in red letters and redirects me to the first page of this forum. I clicked it quite a few times.
Interesting. I don't know how pdfs are handled with the new forum software/format. I'd love to hear pointers from others how to upload a new version of the how-to.