JSW mirror help - 2011

The Planetman

TDI
Jetta Wagon
Hi All.
Been lurking on here for a couple of years now. Bought our JSW after reading for several months on this forum....

Anyway, someone has given the RH mirror of our JSW a workover when they backed into it with what is suspected as a pickup (yes, they left the scene).

I'm searching for a genuine replacement and I've been looking on the big auction site. The mirror that looks like mine is listed as fitting an 06-10 Jetta, but it looks just like what I have.

My question is, does anyone know if a 2010 Jetta RH mirror fit my 2011 JSW??

Thanks folks!
Ross
2011 JSW - TDI - DSG

mishkaya

TDIClub Contributor
TDI
'06 Jetta 5MT, '10 JSW MT, '14 JSW 6MT
I'm pretty sure that the mirrors on the sportwagen are MkV mirrors. In toher words, a mirror for an '05 to '09 Jetta should work.

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
To bad your not closer to me. I have a used rt mirror assy in the Garage I took the turn signal off of for my car. could compare for fit. If you want some up close pics of it let me know what you want to see.

Chockomon

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I'm pretty sure that the mirrors on the sportwagen are MkV mirrors. In toher words, a mirror for an '05 to '09 Jetta should work.
This - you can use any 05-09 MKV Jetta/Rabbit/GTI mirror or any Sportwagen mirror.

Call autohaas in NJ and see if they have it (they can ship and they warranty theirs)

(973) 925-1230