I've gone from an addict to an addict and dealer!

NashvilleTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2003 Black
I\'ve gone from an addict to an addict and dealer!

So I found my self unemployed yesterday after quitting my job /images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif So I thought to myself where would I enjoy working? Where could I make a difference in some way? Then it dawned on me! So to make my long winded drawn out story short I got a job at the dealership I bought my car. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Now I know most people have a lot of negitive encounters at dealerships but thusfar the purchase and servicing (what little I have done) have been great.. So i'm looking forward to boosting thier TDI sales as well as local Bio sales. And I'm on a mission to destroy the myths of both Diesel and TDI's I.E. glowplugs when the door opens type crap, can't wait to promote TDI club as well.. It will be nice to sell something and be able to say "yeah I love them so much i've got 2" Anybody near TN need a new or used TDI?? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg

Nicely done! Nothing like having a job doing (or selling) something you happen to be passionate about. One of these days, I might try the same thing, as my family and friends all say I'm far too involved with my car, although that's been the case with every car I've ever owned. Make sure you don't go over to the Dark Side and start believing some of the crap a few of the dealerships sling around. People will respect a salesman that is honest and straightforward about what he's selling, especiallly when he's driving 2 of them himself. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Metalnerd

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
96 Passat TDI Storm Grey

Excellent. There is no better salesperson than an addict!

One tankful, and you are hooked!

volmaniac

Veteran Member
McFadden's Ford, Stones River NMP M'boro, TN
TDI
02 Golf GLS

cory:

are you at the rivergate hallmark vw? let me know if you come across a late model golf 4-dr tdi. i am looking at a couple but no decision as of yet.

good luck with the new job

dave

NashvilleTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2003 Black

I start work this coming Monday the 17th, I'll see what I can come up with.

Ricdude

Veteran Member
TDI
NB, '03, Pt Grey, GLS

[ QUOTE ]
Metalnerd said:
One tankful, and you are hooked!

[/ QUOTE ]

Half a tank. Full tank takes too long...

Danaan

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, '03, Platinum Grey

LOL, that's awsome /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now if we can eek one into every dealership... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best of luck with the new job!
-- Adam

Hollywood

Veteran Member
TDI
97 Passat Sedan

Hey we bought ours at Hallmark. I had not planned on taking mine to the closest dealer, but I do have one issue. Oil analysis shows coolant in my oil, do you think I could get the head gasket replaced with this documentation? Would just as soon do it myself, but thought it might be worth a shot.

Thanks

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)

[ QUOTE ]
Danaan said:
Now if we can eek one into every dealership... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we need to get TDI-knowledgable people working in the service departments.....

NashvilleTDi

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2003 Black

Heh i'm getting asked questions I don't know yet!! lol I start next Monday the only person I know there working is Linda Vaughn who I bought my Jetta from.. And yes Vol I might just be offering a tankfull of bean with a purchase /images/graemlins/shocked.gif