Help spread the word-TDIFest flyer

spacemonkeymafia

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2013 beetle!
Everyone on this board has heard about this year's Fest (at least, I certainly HOPE so). Now it's time to spread the word beyond the club. This year we're going to be in such an awesome place; everyone should see it. With everyone's help, we can make this the biggest TDIFest yet!

Attached to this thread is a .pdf flyer with the basic information about TDIFest 2013. Please download it and pass it along by email, other forums (as allowed), or by printing it out to distribute it in the offline world.

Some ideas of places to take the flyers:

• Your local VW dealer-maybe ask them if they would post it up somewhere other TDI owners would see it (parts or service departments, maybe?).
  • Your local diesel mechanic-invite them and see if they'll post the flyer in their shop.
  • Your local parts shop-if you have a good relationship with a parts shop in your area, maybe they'd be kind enough to let you put one up in their window?
  • Any place you know of where interested people may congregate and see it. Does your local bar or diner attract a lot of car people? Would members of other clubs you are in be interested?
  • That friend of yours who drives a TDI (or is thinking about getting one), who you've been trying to get to join TDIClub for a while-Fest is a great introduction to the people here, and you can’t leave without learning something.
Although the flyer is designed in color, it looks fine printed in black and white, too. So don't worry if, like me, you're chronically out of colored ink. :rolleyes:

Thank you all in advance, and see you at Fest!

Last edited:

Lowrad

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta wagon 2004 (BEW)
The link is not working for me...

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Oops. I hope to have that issue resolved this evening. :eek:

spacemonkeymafia

TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2013 beetle!
:D The pic server will accept .pdf files. This is the easiest way to post this so everybody can see it. Most of us cannot post (or see) attachments.

Have Fun!

Don

Sorry 'bout that. I haven't spent much time on the forums here, so I'm still learning the ins and outs. :confused: I'll get it figured out one of these days... Til then, I'll just have to rely on VeeDub to do my dirty work for me. :cool:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
All users can now view and download forum attachments. Only super moderators and TDIFest planners can post forum attachments.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
All users can now view and download forum attachments. Only super moderators and TDIFest planners can post forum attachments.
Then why were we unable to view the flyer when it was an attachment in post #2?

Have Fun!

Don

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Then why were we unable to view the flyer when it was an attachment in post #2?

Have Fun!

Don
Because the permissions were incorrect when I originally posted it. They have since been fixed, hence my comment a little while ago that users can now view attachments. If you click on the attachment, you should be able to grab it (the non-pic server link).

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Oops. I hope to have that issue resolved this evening. :eek:
Yup, fixed it all up. There is a small chance a few users may not have access to download the PDF. If this is the case please let me know or grab it from the pics server.