Breakfast in Pointe-Claire

v70rsik

Veteran Member
TDI
GTI..soon TDI
Quebequers really love their Breakfast. Within 3 KM's of the Holiday in where TDI Fest is being held, there are no less than 10 restaurants that serve the best breakfast in the world. No IHOP garbage. These restaurants close everyday at 3pm and serve only the most delicious, tasty and creative food in the world.

I live about 3 KMs from where TDI fest will be held and if anyone has any questions about surrounding areas in or around (or downtown) the west island, please let me know.

I cant wait for you all to live the Montreal experiance.

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
This would be a great idea for Sunday morning! However, realise that we will be having a breakfast with special speakers available at the hotel on Saturday morning!

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
v70rsik said:
Within 3 KM's of the Holiday in where TDI Fest is being held, there are no less than 10 restaurants that serve the best breakfast in the world. These restaurants close everyday at 3pm...
Never mind the closing time, when do they open? Such might just be the ticket following a hard night of pub crawling.

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Bartlett (Lug Nut) has the right idea! The Chenoys on St-Johns is open 24 hrs and serves breakfast 24 hrs a day. Popular place at 3 AM. Crawling distance from the Hotel also!

terry_01vw

TDI
01 jetta tdi
Radman is soo right!! I love going to chenoys on st-johns late at night after my drunken expeditions in st-anne-de-bellevue :) (dont worry, we find a designated driver)