Best ohio dealer for rust warranty repair

csnow

TDI
I looking for a good Ohio VW dealer for some rust issues on my 06 jetta I would prefer Columbus area as I live close to there. I am just trying to avoid the hassle of going to each one and getting the run around. Thanks in advance.

Chris

blue-jetta

TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDI
The dealer up here in Toledo made quick work of replacing my fenders without hassle and even blended my doors.

csnow

TDI
cool thanks for the input, I would like something closer to me but I will keep that in mind.

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Getting my Passat looked at tomorrow in Louisville. Hopefully I will have some luck, if not I may head your direction.

Ted Hurst

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW
I had Dave Walter cover a rust spot on our 09 Sportwagen. It was more of a paint bubble from a paint defect. Anyway, they took pictures and ran it up the flag pole for me. They also covered a hard to close trunk lid on my Mothers 05 Passat. They work with a body shop right down the street called Quality.

csnow

TDI
I'm going to have to bite the bullet and stop in one of the Columbus dealers sometime my hood and trunk are rusting

Sent from RAZR using Tapatalk

Boggie105

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI GL (196K miles)
Probably further than you want to go - Northland VW in Cincinnati did my fender. Much of the car has been repainted from previous accidents (previous owner). However, the rusted panel was original when the dealer checked paint thickness. No hassle process with the service manager.

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
I am still working on with my VW dealer in Louisville. The body shop estimated close to 1k to fix my fender. VW is *****ing about the amount they have to reimburse. I have the OEM Votex skirts on the car and that is driving the cost up.

drrck

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS MKIV
I had no problems in North Canton, OH. They did give me a Jeep Grand Cherokee while they were working on my Jetta though. Not the ideal vehicle for my 90 mile daily commute.

ensanity

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 1999.5, black
wow, when I tried to get a local dealer (now out of business) to do rust warranty on my mk4 Jetta (the tiny triangle on the rear window) they told me that the rust had to happen from the inside out for them to do anything about it.