www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > TDI Model Specific Discussions Areas > VW Passat Family (NMS and B7) TDIs (2012+)

VW Passat Family (NMS and B7) TDIs (2012+) Discussion area for the 2012+ Passat TDI (North American and rest of world versions versions). The North American model was previously codenamed NMS (New Midsize Sedan) and the version the rest of the world gets is sometimes referred to as B7.

Old January 28th, 2017, 17:57   #1
craigtdi

Default NMS Passat TDI Boost Gauge Pod?

Hello all. I recently purchased a New South Performance boost gauge for my 2014 passat tdi. I am having a hard time finding a pod for it that fits my car. I am well aware that there is a digital gauge that comes in the form of a vent and plugs into the cars OBD2 port. Although this would work, I much prefer the analog gauge and would like to find a nice clean gauge pod to mount somewhere. Any help would be much appreciated! thanks.
craigtdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2017, 16:41   #2
Jetta_Pilot
Veteran Member

Location: West Hill, Ont. in Mexico from 31st October 2016 to April 20th 2017

Just in case you're still looking, there are "A" pillar pods, the one at the left side windshield available and also some which sit on the steering column.
Check on eBay.
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:57   #3
jjblbi
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 45 mpg S, 42 mpg W

Not to highjack your thread, I wouldn't mind a three gauge pod that could sit on the top of the dash. I have a scangauge now.

I am not fond of the A pillar mounts or messing with the airbag system.
jjblbi is offline   Reply With Quote