Your jumper wire should be at least 12 gauge wire to match the fuse rating.
I'd be concerned also about the way the OP handled the problem, by jamming a spade connector inside the relay. High current may cause the "contacts" to oxidize and burn, which eventually will heat things up until the relay melts or burns or starts a fire.
The spade connectors for the jumper should be the same quality and size as the relay's. The wire should be bent to the correct shape before adding the spade connectors, and they should be soldered.
Looks like 14 guage stranded wire should work for a 30 A fuse though.
If you are going to leave something not correct for that current in there, at least change the fuse for a lower current rating.
OK I just took the relay apart and see the OP is using the stock contacts. That is better but I still wonder about making them work with something other than the stock coil. I was not comfortable with modifying this relay.
I tried some spade connectors but had none thick, wide and long enough to make a good solid contact like the relay blades do, so i nixed that also. Back to the stock setup for me (sigh).
The manual states that each plug uses up to 120 watts. I have two of them, so for me anyway that is 20 A. It's unlikely to be drawing that much from both at the same time, so I think a 10A fuse might be a good idea here, if you are going to do these mods.