30,000miles tdi stuff. w/ speed mods and good mods

conan01

TDI
2001 GL silver
ok i have had my jetta about 3 month lovin every drive in it. now i want to soop it up alittle for both speed and milage. want a tuning box, 11mm fuel pump, and i want to bypass the intake so i dont get carbon build up. i have alot and i dont know where from. but either way i just did the snorkal thing so i dont have the bug screen any more and would like to know some more just little things that i can do!!

thanks for any info

zack

btw if any body has a web page where i can find how to clean the soot out of my intake my self and even the intercooler i am going to have to pay sombody to do it or do it my self so if you have a do it your self page or an email or anything that could help please send it. or leave it here.

thanks again!!

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
I think what's happening here is... the questions you ask have been answered about a billion times already here. Take some time every day and do some searches. You might try searching for 'Upsolute' (chip), 'tuning box', 'intake cleaning', etc. I'm sure the well experienced folks here are growing a bit weary of re-answering questions time after time. No offense intended and I hope you get the most out of this site and your new car...