This morning on the Nikola Tesla

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
if you're driving a black Golf and you cut me off at 0720 this AM, you're an AWDB. and I hope you get yours. :mad:

Cesar F.

TDI
2001 and 2011 Jetta Highline
Oh crap did something happen or just a cutting you off situation?

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Oh crap did something happen or just a cutting you off situation?
just a 'cutting off' situation...I was in the right lane and slower traffic (than he wanted to drive) was in front of him, so he cut right in front of me. bastage. and speed limit? #fahgettaboutit

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
It's a sign of the times Fred. If you are a responsible driver and leave sufficient braking space between you and the car in front someone will jump into it.

Try driving the 401 across Toronto at rush hour or for that matter almost any other time.
When I was taught to drive, the rule of thumb was one car length for every 10Mph (16km) of space or a two second count. Try that these days and you have ten idiots jump in front of you.

Last edited:

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
We are talking about the east side of Hamilton after all - you were expecting courteous drivers?

It's like cruising down Barton st E near Parkdale for fine Dining... Not gonna happen. :D

Strider17

Veteran Member
TDI
Beetle(sold) MK4 Golf TDI(sold) Mk4 Jetta TDI(parted out) MK4 Golf GTI w/ALH swap (built then parted out) 2015 Passat TDI Highline (current)
gotta have the dash cam...cheap insurance in case something happens :)

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
It's a sign of the times Fred. If you are a responsible driver and leave sufficient braking space between you and the car in front someone will jump into it.

Try driving the 401 across Toronto at rush hour or for that matter almost any other time.
When I was taught to drive, the rule of thumb was one car length for every 10Mph (16km) of space or a two second count. Try that these days and you have ten idiots jump in front of you.
there was no one in front of me, he was just being a discourteous aggressive douche

Last edited:

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
Who cares? There's stupid drivers everywhere... Just cuss them out in your mind (or outloud, whatever you prefer) and move on with your life...

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Who cares? There's stupid drivers everywhere... Just cuss them out in your mind (or outloud, whatever you prefer) and move on with your life...
best idea yet, just thought it might have been some douche from on here. :D