'02 Jetta wagon GLS 5 spd for sale

haflinger

TDI
2002 jetta wagon black
GLS, 5 spd., black/gray, leather heated seats, sunroof, monsoon, loaded - 113,000mi. At about 105,000mi had the shop do whatever they saw necessary to prep the car for the next 100,000mi. - included timing belt, intake cleaned, all fluids/filters, battery, and other misc items. Just had a fresh full sythetic oil/filter change along with inspection prior to offerring for sale. SERIOUS buyers are welcome to talk to the TDI guy that inspected it after talking to me. Has minor ding on Driver and tailgate door and tiny rockchip on lower right WS. Very clean. Ready to go. Deposit will be required to hold the car. I'll be unable to answer e-mails today but will be available tomorrow to provide whatever information you need. I live in the Boonies and frequently have computer problems - you may call 606-348-3718 for more info. Asking $14,500 OBO - It'll sell whereever it shakes out. Pics are available but not sure how to post them here. Thank you, Ron Odom

haflinger

TDI
2002 jetta wagon black
jetta wagon

Will be back in late tonight. I'll return your calls/e-mails in the order which they came in - first thing in the A.M. Thanks for all the interest. I wasn't able to figure out how to post the pics on this site so I'll have to try to send them individually. My computer skills leave a lot to be desired! Ron Odom

bigsexyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB, '04 Jetta
My dad called and left you a voicemail yesterday as well. FWIW he is fairly local to you.