2006 V10 Touareg TDI $14,000 286K

Dsmart

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Wagon
2006 V10 Touareg TDI $12,500 286K

I have decided to sell my TDI Touareg. It has been a great family hauler and fantastic tow vehicle but with a growing family we need something with 7 seats. This Touareg is equipped with the legendary V10 twin turbo TDI diesel and has had a Malone stage 1 tune which brings the power up to 360hp and better fuel economy. My combined fuel mileage is between 9-12L/100kms which is amazing for a vehicle that can tow 7800lbs. It also has fully adjustable air suspension, low range diff, heated front and rear seats, 4 zone hvac controls, navigaton, leather etc etc. The vehicle is in excellent condition with only some minor scuffing on the rear bumper and some paint peeled off the drivers door towards the bottom which is just waiting to be repaired under VW rust warranty. The summer oem 20" wheels have peeling clearcoat but nice yokohama tires. All maintenance is up to date and everything works as it should, I am very finicky with maintenance and have spared no expense to keep the vehicle in top shape. It pains me to sell as there really is nothing else like it on the road and the combination of power, luxury and economy is second to none. Also included is a set of OEM rubber mats, roof rails, cargo cover, matching spare tire, spare key, Malone Tuning Flashzilla and other odds and ends I have kept over the years including parts. A complete set of like new studded winters on 19" OEM rims are also available. Feel free to contact me for any other information, questions or pictures.

Price $12,500CDN
Located in Sudbury, ON, Canada

Since photobucket changed their policy I can no longer post pictures but will gladly send or text them to anyone interested. I posted a link to my Kijiji ad which has pictures
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...10/1364769095?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

*this vehicle is not part of the VW emissions scandal and is not equipped with the troublesome emissions components or Adblue system*

Last edited:

Dsmart

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Wagon
Kijiji link no longer working, took the add down. message me for pictures

Last edited: