Possible TDI Invasion at Red Brick Brewery?, Atlanta GA

ATLSilverTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Special Edition Jetta - Silver
Possible TDI Tap Takeover at Red Brick Brewery, Atlanta GA

Hello Atlanta TDI'ers,
Just wanting to see if there would be any interest in TDI drivers attending the monthly "Gears n Beers" show on Sunday 10/02 at the Red Brick Brewery in Atlanta. The first Sunday of the month, a group of VW enthusiasts attend the brewery tour, and VW, Audi, Porsche as well as other Euro cars park in the parking lot. Tours are approximately $12.00 for 32 oz of beer, basically 6 samplers with a glass you can take home.
Let me know if you are interested, I go when I can if I am in town, so this will the first one in a while, and will be the first with my 2014 TDI. Trying to make a list of attendees
Thanks
John.
Please google Address of event: 2323 Defoor Hills Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
P.S. If you want to make a whole day of it, consider the Caffeine and Octane that also occurs on the first Sunday at Perimeter Mall.

Last edited:

rix337

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta TDI
Man, I would like to do this, but jammed tomorrw. Maybe a future time, try again...although I would probably want to take my corrado over the jetta. Lol.:D

ATLSilverTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Special Edition Jetta - Silver
I think some VW transporter owners are planning to go next Sunday as wel, so that may be an option. Not sure i will maje it myself though