Anyone from Tucson AZ?

Windx

TDI
Jetta
I have an 06 Jetta, got it a few months back.... and have been thinking about getting a Vag-Com system to tweak a couple things on the car.... was wondering if anyone was up for meeting up to explain how this works before I spend the cash?

These are the "tweaks" I want to do:

Code:
[LEFT]Removing Seatbelt Chime[/LEFT]
[INDENT]      [LEFT]     [Select]
    [17 - Instruments]
    [Recode - 07]
    Write down the existing coding for future reference.
    Look at the third and fourth digits in the coding (00??x0x). Add the values      for the options together and put them in the third and fourth digit location      to get the correct coding.

00 - No available equipment
    +01 - Brakepad wear sensor warning active
    +02 - Seatbelt warning active
    +04 - Washer fluid level warning active
    +16 - Sedan (Jetta)

So, if your stock Soft Coding is 0023203 and you want to remove the seatbelt      chime, put in a new value of 0021203.
    [Do It!][/LEFT]
 [/INDENT]
Code:
Operating Windows and Sunroof with Remote
    (Note, the sunroof cannot be opened with the remote)
    You need to continuously hold the remote button for the function to operate.[INDENT]          [Select]
    [46 - Cent. Conv.]
    [Long Coding - 07]
    [Long Coding Helper]
    Click on each of the Byte numbers in step 3) and      you'll see the selectable options below.
    Uncheck the box for "Comfort function power windows/sunroof via remote      control inactive"
    Check the box for "Comfort opening power windows via remote control active"
    Check the box for "Comfort closing power windows via remote control active"
    Check the box for "Closing sunroof via remote control active"

Close the Long Coding Helper by clicking the Windows      X box on the top right of the screen or clicking the Exit button on the top      left of the screen) will send your new Coding value back to the Coding      screen.
    [Do It!]
     Note: For some reason, VW does not allow the      sunroof to be opened using the remote, only closed, despite the presence of      a checkbox indication that feature.

[/INDENT]
..... and any other tweaks that can be suggested/"must haves"......