Bosch settlement

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Looks like mine is arriving today according to the USPS informed delivery email I just got. They're being mailed from Portland Oregon. I just hope it makes it to my mailbox since it's got the words "additional cash payment" printed on it. Something a little more discreet would have been nice..
Sounds like what the mail thieves have been waiting for. I just hope we don't toss it in the shredder with all the credit card and personal loan crap.

kc1174

TDI
Was a 2015 A3 Prem Plus
Sounds like what the mail thieves have been waiting for. I just hope we don't toss it in the shredder with all the credit card and personal loan crap.
Yep! It's just one of those small cards with the perforated strip like banks used to use to send PIN numbers to us.. I'd post a pic, but I guess my account isn't old enough to do that yet. The postmark shows 5/23 so 3 days to Charlotte from Oregon isn't bad. Hopefully those of us who already did the settlement get it soon. I think it should be $200 since mine was a leased A3. Might take the mrs out to Beef N Bottle on Bosch's dime lol

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
The first check coming should be for the wife's golf, so maybe she'll take me out. We're thinking of the Pump House tonight.

kc1174

TDI
Was a 2015 A3 Prem Plus
The first check coming should be for the wife's golf, so maybe she'll take me out. We're thinking of the Pump House tonight.
:) I've heard good things about that place but despite living in Ballantyne I haven't been yet. Hopefully that works out!

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
:) I've heard good things about that place but despite living in Ballantyne I haven't been yet. Hopefully that works out!
No check but after riding 13 miles, the food was pretty good. It's a little expensive for the location but love the scenery.

TDILeo

Veteran Member
TDI
CW 2011 Golf TDI 6M Repurchased By VW 1/30/17 1985 VW GTI
Well, I live in Portland OR and the only notification of payment from Bosch arrived by email about 2 weeks ago. I have not received a letter or postcard via snail mail. Personally, I wouldn't expect the 350 USD to arrive for at least a few more weeks.

M

McCarthy

Well, I live in Portland OR and the only notification of payment from Bosch arrived by email about 2 weeks ago. I have not received a letter or postcard via snail mail. Personally, I wouldn't expect the 350 USD to arrive for at least a few more weeks.
What "notification of payment"? I didn't get anything. Is that an email?

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
Anyone get a check yet? I was shocked to get my $350 check in the mail two days ago. And even more shocked when it initially wasn't approved:
"

• D061 : Proof of Acquisition Document Not Provided
    "The document you submitted is not a valid Proof of Acquisition. Acceptable documents include: Sales Contract, Purchase Order, Handwritten/Typed Sale Document. Please upload a legible, complete copy of the Proof of Acquisition (including VIN, date of aquisition, claimant's name and signatures) supporting the sale of your Eligible Vehicle.
    Please note that your Bosch Settlement claim will not be re-processed until such time as a legible and complete copy of the Proof of Acquisition of your Eligible Vehicle has been uploaded to your account.
    Should you have any questions regarding your Bosch claim, please call the Claims Administrator toll-free at 1-844-305-1928."
"

Yet, it apparently got approved and I got an email today saying a check will be mailed out no latter than 10 business days today (yet I already got one two days ago). Maybe someone manually looked at my claim and saw that I submitted my payment history to VW credit. I used to have my sales contract and have no clue where I filed it, so I couldn't scan and submit it.