San Diego TDI service.

MRIBOB

Veteran Member
TDI
None- Jetta-0 - Mexico 1
I am kind of slow today at work and have been checking around for repair places.

I found:

Superior VW Auto repair
2578 Main Steet, CHula Vista 91911
619-424-11980

I talkes to the boss

These guys have VAGCOm say the know TDI' very well.

LOOK HERE- He said they have DELVAC OIL in stock.
( I forgot to ask it its the 5w40 for diesels) Can get that info later.

This information is for the San Diego Members that either dont want to work on thier car, have the tools, or like me that dont have a suitable place to work on them.

I may go check them out and see how the place looks.

I am not endorsing them based on personal knowledge of thier work. You are always on your own risk.

The boss was not aware of the TDICLUB but says he going to check us out.

After talking to them they seem very promising.
I am waiting for prices at the moment for brakes and Timing belts, etc. Will post when I have them.

They also have perfered customer PRICING. If this turns out to be a good shop maybe we can work out something for the TDI club members here in SAN DIEGO.

If you have more questions call them at the number posted.

Please post any other infomation or experiance with this matter that you know, so we can all make a educated choice when doing it yourself is not possible.

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
El Capitan Oil on Woodside in Lakeside has Delvac 1. $18.49/gallon for 5W40. I'm taking it with me when I get the 5000 mile service on Saturday (City VW is open 8-5 for my convenience).

MRIBOB

Veteran Member
TDI
None- Jetta-0 - Mexico 1
Check out if they have any coupons on the other VW sites here in SD.

Metro did my 5000 mile service for $10 labor
I took my oil and payed $20 out the door ( $9 filter plus tax)

They qouted me $60+ with my oil for the 10k mile so I will keep looking for a place that will do it cheaper.

Let us know how City VW does for you.