Houston TDI owners

DieselJunkie7.3

TDI
2009 Jetta 2.0L
09 Jetta TDI owner living in Beaumont, Texas. Not quite Houston, but I figured it's close enough.

I am new to the form (aka I signed up today), but have been reading off and on for the past year. Currently dealing with a CEL, flashing GPL, and Engine Fault Workshop message. Based on today's reading, I am hoping it's just the the turbo actuator. We'll find out this weekend when I can put my hands on it and do some testing.

kevito

TDI
2013 Volkswagen Golf
Picked up a 13 Golf TDI a couple of months. I met someone that’s on this forum on 99 and Williams way in Richmond. Sorry I forgot your username dude lol...

So far i’ve installed some BC Racing Coilovers and planning on doing a Malone stage 2 tune within the next week.

Sbeezy

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium
09 Jetta TDI owner living in Beaumont, Texas. Not quite Houston, but I figured it's close enough.

I am new to the form (aka I signed up today), but have been reading off and on for the past year. Currently dealing with a CEL, flashing GPL, and Engine Fault Workshop message. Based on today's reading, I am hoping it's just the the turbo actuator. We'll find out this weekend when I can put my hands on it and do some testing.
I’m in Port Arthur if you would like to meet up and have TDI talk over coffee! Just recently purchased my 2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium Monday morning at VW of BMT

TDI love

TDI
02 Jetta
I am curious. Is this forum dead??

It is 2021 now and I finally got my ALH rolling again with a new engine. I am looking for other TDI owners in Houston.