2003 volkswagen jetta tdi truck

jetmoto3

Veteran Member
TDI
1z mtdi dakota, alh jetta ute
has been converted with smyth truck kit, has 2" lift, aluminum skid plate, and new turbo. timing belt was replaced at 292,000 miles. 5 speed manual. has 297,000 miles. runs great. asking $8000 obo

Last edited:

KCTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg
Another free bump. Have you gotten any nibbles? Interior looks nice.
Still working on mine when I can. Thought I'd have lotsa time when I retired... not!

GLWS

jetmoto3

Veteran Member
TDI
Another free bump. Have you gotten any nibbles? Interior looks nice.
Still working on mine when I can. Thought I'd have lotsa time when I retired... not!

GLWS
no i haven't, but its still my daily driver, averaging around 45 mpg with my bike in the back. there awesome.

Thanks

mrurbina

Vendor
TDI
MK4 jetta tdi , alh wagon
i'd say to put it up on ebay, they go for good money there. I bet you shouldn't have any issues selling it.

ugenetoo

Veteran Member
TDI
Two 03 wagons one 03 sedan All manual TDIs
I have a question.
Does the conversion allow for full range of motion on the seats?
I'm a big boy, and need all the room I can get.

Moesauction!

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2001 tdi 423,000 sold:[ , 2003 tdi 425,000 lower ryder hot rod 17/22 520rc southbend clutch. 2005 mercedes cdi 232,000 sold , 2003 7.3 ford 586,000 miles.
looks great, concerned how over time the unibody will hold up being all chopped up, is it moving any?

jetmoto3

Veteran Member
TDI
looks great, concerned how over time the unibody will hold up being all chopped up, is it moving any?
I have been driving it and using it as a truck for over a year now and its just as great as it was when i first built it. Thanks

jetmoto3

Veteran Member
TDI
I have a question.
Does the conversion allow for full range of motion on the seats?
I'm a big boy, and need all the room I can get.
yes it does and i have enough room behind the seats for my helmet and all my gear, and my seats is in the same position as it was before i did the conversion. Its like having a half extended cab.

ugenetoo

Veteran Member
TDI
Two 03 wagons one 03 sedan All manual TDIs
yes it does and i have enough room behind the seats for my helmet and all my gear, and my seats is in the same position as it was before i did the conversion. Its like having a half extended cab.
Great!
I'm picking up a kit next week.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Man this thing is awesome! Wish vw would have kept making pickups especially if they looked like this
They've never stopped making pickups. You just cannot buy one [new] in this country.

OP: neat car/truck, good luck with your sale.

jetmoto3

Veteran Member
TDI
They've never stopped making pickups. You just cannot buy one [new] in this country.

OP: neat car/truck, good luck with your sale.
yeah i would love an 2010 amarok, but not sold in us. also the kit is like the VW Saveiro (the pic below is a saveio)

and Thanks

Last edited: