2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition - One Owner, 78K w/ Appearance Package, Nav & DSG

Geesixty

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition
Hi All!
I've been wrestling back and forth over the buyback process through VWOA and am a few months out from having to make a difficult decision on whether to let VWOA fix my TDI Cup or sell the car back to them.

Trying to gauge interest in the car to see whether somebody is looking for one of these, should I decide to let it go (mods, feel free to delete or move this thread if it's against forum rules), as I imagine VW will have zero interest in fixing/reselling.

I bought the car new in Virginia February 2011, back when I was commuting. Car has been in Maine since late 2013, and stored during the colder months to avoid exposure to the road salt used here in New England.
The car is in excellent condition and is equipped with DSG, navigation and appearance package, which added the thunderbunny front, side-skirts and rear valence. The only option this car doesn't have is the rear spoiler. I even have the window sticker from when I bought it. Maintenance is up to date, with all necessary oil changes, DSG service (next one is due this summer), fuel filters and recalls since day one. It is white and is currently on VMR factory powder-coated, one-off wheels with Toyo Proxes 4 tires @ 90% tread remaining. I have the OEM Charleston wheels, shod with Continental DWS tires that have between 3/32-5/32" remaining. It has power slot rotors and Hawk brake pads in the front and OEM in the rear, the upgraded bluetooth module (allows for B/T streaming music) and bypassed video in motion for the nav unit to allow DVDs to be played while driving. It's had the VW monster mats and trunk mat installed since day one and I still have the new-in-package carpeted mats. Also comes with the VW first aid kit and trunk storage blocks.

Looking for $15,900 with the VMR wheels or $15,300 without. Pricing is firm, as anything less wouldn't be worth my time and effort of finding the car a new home. If there's any serious, interested buyers looking for a well-kept example of a TDI Cup Street Edition Jetta , we can work out timing and logistics.

I can provide pictures upon request. Been struggling with hosting and posting a URL... sorry. It's been a long time.

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=2661&username=geesixty

Last edited: