• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Official Ladies of TDIClub Calendar!

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Sootman
RC 4-DG Race Pipe-OMI-11mm pump-PP764's-VNT-17, Lift Pump-let's see what Dyno-Day has for numbers:D
I'm looking forward to that (as I'm working towards a setup similar to yours). Oh yeah, and getting a calendar too... Sorry if it's been announced but, for a person like myself on the West coast, what are the pmt. options for getting a calendar?

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
FlyTDI Guy said:
I'm looking forward to that (as I'm working towards a setup similar to yours). Oh yeah, and getting a calendar too... Sorry if it's been announced but, for a person like myself on the West coast, what are the pmt. options for getting a calendar?
It's at the very beginning of this thread.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=1228569&postcount=1

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Did you order yours?

...for incoming calendars and lovely dieseling divas !!

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
whitedog said:
Take it easy! Do you need to change your drawers now?
No but I need to now. Anyone got any stuff to clean urine from my chair? :p

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
whitedog said:
it's better to leave things unsaid.
Indeed.

However, I'd like to take this opporunity to make everyone aware that Ms. Zippy is in possesion of these collector status calendars !! :eek: Get yours 'cause they're H O T !!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
frugality said:
Just think of it as 'urea' -- you know, that high-tech stuff they're looking to inject into diesel exhaust to make it cleaner. :)
I'm so not letting bob pee into my fuel tank! Thanks for the image anyway! :eek: What folks does to their own tanks is their business, but i'll stick to the potty or a nearby hedge! ;)
now back to our regularly scheduled calendar talk! :D

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
Zippy_car said:
I'm so not letting bob pee into my fuel tank! Thanks for the image anyway! :eek: now back to our regularly scheduled calendar talk! :D
And Bob says, "Good thing our TDI's can accept the big semi truck fuel nozzles, eh?" ;)

Sorry, just had to. And now back to your regularly scheduled pinup girlie talk. :D

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
They're In!!!

Bob_Fout said:
What's the latest update Zip?
:D:D THEY'RE IN! :D:D
I just walked in the house to see a very large box on my dinning room table! They've Finally Arrived!!!

^^^ Proof they i did indeed have a calendar created (sorry it's fuzzy, batteries were dying on the camera)! I'm holding in my hands! :D Everyone that pre-ordered a calendar already has an addressed envelope with your name on it. They will be shipped out by friday! Expect your calendars by the end of October, beginning of November! For those of you that are close b to me, i will be bringing them to DYNO DAY and Meganukes GTG! If oyu would like to just pick it up at either of those events, please let me know! Otherwise i will ship it.I will forwarn you, some of them came in with mildly scratched covers and backs (the ink looks like it was rubbed off when it was bent and stapled). :( If anyone has an issue with this, please PM me, and i will discuss business possibilities with you.:eek:

I still have about 60 available in this order, so please order one while they're hot! Supplies are limited (unless i get enough funds and interest for a second order!).

It took awhile, but you all were very patient and trust and i just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all your continued support and help in making this landmark calendar official! It's the first OFFICAL LADIES OF TDICLUB CALENDAR!!! :D

Keli_OR

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 black Sportwagen SE, '01 silver Jetta GLS, '00 green Beetle
Woohoo!!!!

These may be Xmas presents depending how I like my pix.

You know it's all about me, right?:rolleyes:

:DKeli

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Keli_OR said:
Woohoo!!!!

These may be Xmas presents depending how I like my pix.

You know it's all about me, right?:rolleyes:

:DKeli
Miss December!
X-mas present would be perfect considering the month your in! It's a beautiful photo! I
ve already got my calendar hanging on my wall!

when i get home tonight, i'll take some more pics so folks have an idea of what they look like (had to recharge the batteries for the camera). I'll also take some photos of the rub-off "damage" just so you know what yo expect. It's nothing major, just some minor ink loos on the front and rear covers, but the interior is cherry! :D I've VERY excited and pleased with them, i hope others are too!

Charm

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GLS leather sunroof
Hey Zippy, its george from tdifest. I just sent you money, 30$ for 2 calendars.

Good effort!

delvi__acevedo

Mod'aholic
TDI
Getta GLS,2001,silver
Nice Job

Got mine too, what a nice job:) high quality too, thanks for doing this for us zippy_car.

I just can stop looking at it:D
my is going to be on march for the whole year;)

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
delvi__acevedo said:
Got mine too, what a nice job:) high quality too, thanks for doing this for us zippy_car.

I just can stop looking at it:D
my is going to be on march for the whole year;)
Delvi! You CAN stop looking at it! If it's that bad, then flip the page to april, Beta is doing much more productive things with her vehicle than i am, maybe that will help you to look at it more, so you CAN'T stop looking at it! :p

Thanks to everyone at Dyno Day who purchased one! I was able to make another $130 off the sales! I only have 30 or so left, be forwarned! Get 'em while you can. I'll post pics momentarily for those who are curious!
Thanks again folks! :D