For those of you that resubmitted your docs...

amybeth601

TDI
'11 VW Jetta TDI
I've read about different folks that have been stuck with green checkmarks that have decided to start over with their VW claim process by re-registering with another email address, and then re-uploading their documents. If those folks are still around and could share their experiences, I (and I'm sure others that have been stuck with green checkmarks for 2+ months) would appreciate hearing their stories to know if going through that process actually did anything helpful.

Thanks,
Amy

GearHd6

TDI
2014 Jetta Premium 6 Speed
We did it. The first claim took 10 weeks just to get green check marks. The second claim took 10 calendar days to get green check marks. Haven't gotten any further than that with either claim at this point.

amybeth601

TDI
'11 VW Jetta TDI
We did it. The first claim took 10 weeks just to get green check marks. The second claim took 10 calendar days to get green check marks. Haven't gotten any further than that with either claim at this point.
Do you recall your submission/upload dates for both?

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
Second check marks in just a few days, no action since

Airpizz6

Veteran Member
TDI
Now TDI-free, but there now is a 15 MB E250 BT in the driveway
First submission - 17 Sep, green check marks - 17 Nov

Second submission - 1 Nov, green check marks - 17 Nov

Nothing since.

gtmule

TDI
Passat, Jetta, Passat
VW _claims_ that my multiple claims is what was holding up the process on mine. Green checks since 11/14.....

goodysgotacuda

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 Goft TDI/6spd & Jetta TDI/DSG
I'm just about tempted to go this route, I don't think I have anything to lose at this point. Green checks since 11/08.

I owe $1,200 on my car, I'm also considering just paying it off and hoping that speeds things up...

PacCoastFwy923

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI 6-speed manual; 2006 mkV Jetta TDI / 5-speed / Pkg 2
One poster in the past few weeks claimed that by paying of his loan during the interim wait, he changed the ten trends of the contract and was required to resubmit.

Give it another week or two.