Open doors simbol on golf IV sport edition Full-Fis tacho installed on a LEON

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Do you actually have have the brown/red wire going to pin 22 of the green connector for the cluster? That should activate the hood. If you have it, but the cluster isn't recognizing it, it is either because the IMMO3 clusters get the door reading over CAN which your car won't do and this is confusing it, OR, you have a wiring issue with the hood contact switch F266. Check continuity with the switch and the wire going to the cluster...

Piranha

Veteran Member
TDI
golf 2000 Flash Red
Blizzard,

I'll have to check,
All I know is that it worked once (while I was still coding the cluster, never again after that.

I know I have an issue with the microswitch in the doors which I want to fix eventually.

silmansbear

TDI
Golf IV TDI GTI 150
Hello is there any one who know how to get a tacho to golf 4 model 1J5 920 846C i have a g4 from 2003 tdi gti

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Hello is there any one who know how to get a tacho to golf 4 model 1J5 920 846C i have a g4 from 2003 tdi gti
Sorry, I'm not totally sure what you are asking? Are you looking to buy a new cluster? If so, check in the "classified" section on here.

Here's some links for you:

From vendors:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

From private parties:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

And a link to a cluster:
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=327685

Karl Martin

TDI
Golf IV 110 hp
Hello
After reading this topic and others from this forum, i'm a little confused.
I'm the proud owner of a VW Golf 4, from 1998, TDI, without can bus. My CCM is 1J0 919 759AH, and recently installed one cluster without can bus (1J0 919 890BX) and also one interface called FIS Control that enable many readings, like the vag com does, but directly on the fis display.
I really want the door's open symbol and miles to empty, and as far as i know it is not possible with immo2 clusters. So, my question is, if i swap the CCM and all the door's motors to 1C0, will be possible to install one cluster immo3 in my car? With this change, the car will be can bus capable?

Thanks in advance from Portugal
Carlos

Last edited:

graeme86

Veteran Member
TDI
Not yet - fuel is too cheap! - 3.2 VR6 R32
Yes, you need all 1C0 xxx xxx parts with higher speed CANBUS for these features.

I believe your FIS Control will still need a 3LB connection to IMMO 3 cluster for its display (it doesn't use full CANBUS connection for it's display features)

There is provision on Immo 3 cluster for 3LB wires for display still.

But you cannot have 3LB and another connection via CANBUS as well for sat nav/radio display etc, either one or the other for OEM display. :(

Karl Martin

TDI
Golf IV 110 hp
OK, Graeme86, thanks
But the installation of a IMMO3 cluster on my car (from 1998), after install all those 1C0 xxx xxx parts, will be just plug & play?
I'm afraid that the ecu and the airbag modules don't communicate with the "new" IMMO3 cluster. After all, my car is not can bus...
I'm confuse, because i have heard that maybe i will need a can bus emulator or so...

vampirelo

TDI
Golf 4
Can I refresh this topic with new idea?
Question: is it possible to chage on Immo 3 FIS Claster big car showing opened doors to immo 2 style where car on top and written message about opened doors?

I.e. chage from:

to this:

I beleave that some area in cluster dump responsible for style of indication doors open. What do you think?

Last edited:

locarno

TDI
1.6 16V
Hello
I have 1j0959799ah comfort module.

If I put Full FIS VDO Immo2 cluster then I will see which doors are open on cluster ?